Why We Like the Trekr 11in Short
Saggy butt and chafed thighs begone! We imagine that's what Kuhl said when designing the Trekr 11in Short with material that gives but recoils right back to its original shape, allowing us to look good and move freely as we scramble, traverse, and bum slide our way up, down, around, and through the varying terrain on our favorite trek.
- Long short for all-day comfort on summer days in town or on trail
- Performance material is breathable, sweat-wicking, and quick-drying
- Built-in stretch allows for unimpeded movement on rock scrambles
- Internal drawcord allows for a snug, customized fit
- Knee length helps fight against chafing for comfortable trekking
- Zippered thigh pockets and snapback pockets keep small items secure
- Item #KUHZ21P
- Rekoil (57% polyester, 43% nylon)
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 2 hidden zippered thigh
- belt loops, internal drawcord
- zipper fly, snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- [size 6] 8.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.