Like wearing a stylish furnace.
From strolling through ski towns to walking to work in the big city, you'll stay warm and stylish in the Kuhl Women's Spyfire Down Parka. It features a nylon fabric with a DWR finish to ward off wind and snow, with a softshell yoke overlay and knit underarm gussets for stretch and durability. It's insulated with 800-fill down from geese that were never live-plucked or force-fed to offer incredible warmth that's lightweight, low-profile, and environmentally friendly. Internal stretch cuffs and elastic binding at the hood seal out chilly gusts, and the long length offers ample coverage and added style points.
- Comfy, stylish parka for warmth and fashion in the cold
- Ripstop fabric prevents wear and tear
- Semi-fitted design accentuates silhouette
- Long back seam offers extra coverage for warmer wear
- Gusseted underarms provide ventilation