Relik Hooded Fleece Jacket
The Kuhl Relik Hooded Fleece Jacket is the lightweight softshell you want with you whether a storm rolled in during your day at the office or the sudden wind just made your hike a little more interesting. Its smooth-knit face resists wind and has a DWR coating to deflect light rain or snow, and it has a microfleece backing for just enough warmth. The 2KUHL zipper system allows you to fully vent the jacket or seal things up for more warmth retention, while the double adjustment points on the hood and the elastic cuffs protect you from drafts. The Relik has stretchy underarm gussets to ensure it moves with you, so you're ready for whatever the day holds.
- Softshell jacket for on or off the trail
- DWR treatment resists light precipitation
- Microfleece lining is soft and warm
- Underarm gussets stretch for freedom of motion
- 2KUHL zipper system allows full-length venting
- Hood has two adjustment points for a custom fit
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts comfortably
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
The fit for me was great, it has waist draw strings to keep the wind out.
The outer shell looks to be durable. The inside is soft and warm. Very happy with this jacket