- Detail Images
Four season companion.
Reach for the Kuhl Men's Interceptr Hooded Fleece Jacket when your alarm goes off for a powder day, and keep it on through post-skiing snacks and the drive home. Soft Alpaca Gold fleece will hold warmth next to your core alongside a baselayer and shell when the wind gusts on the lift, while the Kashmira side panels will ferry moisture away from your skin when you're hiking up the ridge to find untouched snow. Articulated sleeves won't cramp your style when you're dicing through the trees, and thumbholes up the coziness factor when a long day leaves you with a stubborn chill. Once the snow melts, keep the Interceptr around for campfires, spring hikes, and wearing around town.
- Stay insulated on snow or the trails in this fleece
- Regular fit layers easily over a baselayer or flannel
- Stretchy side panels maintain breathability
- Multiple pockets stash cash and snacks for a long day
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Loved the look and the color, it was warm but you'll definitely feel the breeze through it. I was in love with it at first but then after only a few days it was frizzed out and the elastic fibers were showing through. It wouldn't have been so bad but they were yellow and red in color and showed very badly in the daylight. I returned this jacket.
outstanding medium weight jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Excellent jacket, great colors, very comfortable, good for layering