Wage war against the elements.
When the storm is coming down too heavy for your old jacket, and you're tired of piling so many layers that you feel like a marshmallow, don the Kuhl Men's Firestorm Down Jacket for extra warmth that will fight the elements with such vigor that it feels like it's waging a war. With shell construction that goes well beyond most people's definition of technical, the Firestorm offers maximum durability and warmth in one jacket for any outdoor adventure.
Three different fabrics are used to build a shell that's all but bombproof, with rip-resistant 20D nylon, so you don't send down flying every direction when your buddy bushwhacks you in tight trees, and strategic wool paneling ups the warmth to the next level while letting water roll right off. Stretchy softshell shoulder panels are super durable, working to prevent the ever-dreaded slice into your jacket from a sharp ski edge when you're carrying over shoulder, and it's all treated with a DWR coating to keep you dry.
- Take warmth to the next level in this burly jacket
- Three tech fabrics repel elements to keep you dry
- 800-fill humanely sourced down for clean conscience warmth
- Two-layer wool paneling on front and top of arms for repelling elements
- Softshell shoulders fight abrasion from sharp ski edges
- Ample water-resistant pockets keep your gear safe