- Detail Images
Durango C. Skort.
Life throws plenty of curveballs your way—ever been called to an emergency meeting when you’re out for a hike or missed the last bus out of the mountains of Laos? Thankfully, curveball is the middle name of the KUHL Women’s Durango Skort. Its rugged softshell fabric and soft internal shorts will keep you cool, dry, and comfortable while you cross mountain streams, explore forgotten jungle temples, and explore the nooks and crannies of far-flung cities.
- Conquer the trail or the office in this do-it-all skort
- Softshell skirt fabric is tough and stretchy
- Skirt is resistant to water and sun
- Soft and breathable internal shorts keep you cool and dry
- Wide drawcord waistband won’t chafe on the trail
- A side-seam cinch shortens the hem to improve mobility
- Q & A
Nice Hiking Skort
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my mom for her birthday and this is what she has to say " I am a big KUHL fan and this skort works perfectly for me. Not too short and not too long. I'll be hitting the trails in this all summer long"