Why We Like The Burr Jacket
Despite its ruggedness, the Kuhl Men's Burr Jacket is a total softy, in the best way possible. We appreciate how Kuhl made its shell out of combed cotton with a patina finish for a worn-in look. Microfleece lines the core for winter-worthy warmth, and the Supplex-lined sleeves ease layering over long-sleeve shirts. Saddle stitches ensure durability with a smoother feel, and there's an internal security pocket that protects valuables in public places.
- Rugged jacket worthy of campsites, but soft enough for everyday
- Combed cotton canvas shell ensures long-lasting durability
- Microfleece-lined core adds warmth for the cold seasons
- Smooth Supplex lining at sleeves for easy layering
- Item #KUH005V
- [shell] 100% combed cotton, [lined core] microfleece, [lined sleeves] Supplex
- regular, articulated
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal security
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 49 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.