KS LEV CI Carbon Dropper Seatpost
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, 30.9x400mm/125mm Travelsale $457.76
- Black, 30.9x450mm/150mm Travelsale $475.46
- Black, 30.9x500mm/175mm Travelsale $474.35
- Black, 31.6x500mm/175mm Travelsale $544.50
When you’re chasing your buddies up and down rolling trails, plunging down loose gullies one second and trying to clean techy climbs the next, you don’t have time to stop and move your seatpost up and down without getting left in the dust. The KS Lev CI Carbon Dropper Seatpost takes the fuss out of up-and-down trails and makes you a whole lot faster to boot, with an ultralight carbon mast that drops down for weight-back descents and shoots back up with the touch of a bar-mounted lever for power on tough climbs.
To keeping things literally and figuratively clean, KS decked the Lev CI out with its Recourse Ultralight internal routing and outfitted a special seat collar to prevent the play that can develop in a lot of other droppers. The zero-offset twin-bolt head takes any play out of your saddle, too, and allows micro-adjustments for the perfect angle and reach. The remote is compatible with ODI lock-on grips, too, so you can run a super-clean cockpit with no unnecessary clamps if that’s what you’re into.
- A dropper post to shave weight and time off your ride
- Carbon fiber post provides ultralight strength
- Zero-offset, twin-bolt head reduces play over time
- Recourse Ultralight internal routing keeps your cockpit clean
- Remote accommodates ODI lock-on grips for ease of use