Korkers Hatchback Wading Boot - Men's
Select style & size:Select options
- Kling-On/Felt Soles, 8.0sale $179.95
- Kling-On/Felt Soles, 9.0sale $179.95
- Kling-On/Felt Soles, 10.0sale $179.95
- Kling-On/Felt Soles, 12.0sale $179.95
Be sure about one thing.
You might not be sure whether you should fish a size 14 Adams or a size 16 comparadun, but at least you'll be sure about your footing when you wear the Korkers Men's Hatchback Wading Boot. The interchangeable sole system gives you the grip you need whether you're walking on sandy river bottoms, slime-covered river rocks, or late-season moss—just detach the rear lock latch, snap the clips into place, and secure the sole that will work best for the type of river you'll be fishing in that day. When you exit the river, the boot's quick-drying upper sheds water quickly thanks to hydrophobic materials and an internal drainage system that prevents water from getting stuck inside the boot.
- A versatile wading boot for almost any fly fishing situation
- Hydrophobic upper and internal drainage sheds water quickly
- Convenient rear-entry design with secure Boa closure dial
- Interchangeable sole system adapts to different river conditions
- Flow Foam Fit System conforms to foot shape over time
- Molded toe cap and shin guard increase durability