KomperdellT2 Ascent PL Trekking Poles
- Detail Images
Made for trek-kings, and queens.
The versatile T2 Ascent PL Trekking Poles by Komperdell is made for year-round trekking enthusiasts—designed for snowshoeing in the winter, backpacking, and crossing ridge lines in the summer, to breaking through patches of snow in the shoulder season, the T2 Ascent can take on a wide range of conditions and climates. Built with a two-section design and aluminum material, this pole remains durable for rugged environments while offerering a significantly lighter weight compared to a three-section design so you can maintain energy on long treks.
The Alpin foam grip handle is moisture-wicking, holds well with gloves, and doesn't get cold in the winter making it ideal for year-round usage, and with its ergonomic handle and egg-shaped top, the grip fits comfortably in your hand. The extended Thermogrip foam is intended to be used as an extra handle when walking up steep inclines and stepping over large rocks so you don't have to adjust the length for quick maneuvers. However, the easy-to-use Powerlock 2.1 locking mechanism can be adjusted on the fly with a quick flick of the thumb. The technical vario flex tungsten/carbide tip is designed to be flexible when moving across screes to protect the shaft while the carbide tip creates excellent grip on a wide range of terrain. And the included winter baskets provide a stable grip for trekking across snow.
- Collapsible trekking pole for alpine touring
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum built for rugged environments
- Two-section design reduces weight while maintaining strength
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism can be adjusted with a quick flick
- Ergonomic foam grip has multiple advantages for varying climates
- Foam extension designed to adjust hold for quick transitions
- Technical tip is forgiving and can be used with varying conditions
- Winter basket included for snowshoeing and winter trekking