When steep descents are on the day’s docket turn to the reliable performance of the Komperdell Peakmaster Antishock Trekking Poles. They’ve got built-in shock absorption that’ll lessen the load of winding downhills and steep switchbacks, and can adjust easily to lash onto packs and adapt quickly to changing terrain. Their aluminum construction strikes an ideal balance between a low weight and a tough and durable construction, while the carbide metal tip provides steady grip on dirt trails, rough rock, and whatever else you find on your way back down from sprawling mountain views.
- Shock absorbing trekking poles that make steep terrain easier
- Reduced shock is gentle on your joints on tricky descents
- Twist-lock adjustment is quick to use on changing terrain
- Aluminum construction is lightweight yet super durable
- Carbide tip won’t slip out on slick or rocky surfaces
- Compact grip fits comfortably in your hand
Recommended Ski Pole Sizing
Enter your height in the appropriate box, then hit Calculate to get a general idea of what size poles you need. Personal preference, skiing technique, and differing body types play a big part in pole length.