- Detail Images
A dependable grip that saves weight.
On multi-day backpacking trips, the last thing you want is to be weighed down. Or maybe the last thing you want is to lose the grip on your trekking pole and take a tumble. There's a couple things you don't want. For an easy solution to both of those problems, there's the Komperdell Highlander Cork Trekking Poles. Super light and adjustable up to 35cm, these trekking poles have cork grips for a non-slip hold that will shape to your hand over time. A tungsten carbide tip gives you dependable hold on any surface, while their durable aluminum construction holds up the wear and tear of the trail.
- A dependable trekking pole with a lightweight cork grip
- Expedition Cork grip gives you a firm hold and saves weight
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- Tungsten carbide tip offers tough grip in all conditions
- Adjustability gives you versatile range on any pitch