- Detail Images
Prepare for liftoff.
Trekking in the Himalayas is well worth the 30+ hours of air travel required to get there from the States, but you have keep your gear light and compact for the sake of airline requirements and the stoic yaks schlepping your baggage to tea houses. The Komperdell Carbon Trailstick Vario Compact Trekking Poles collapse down to 38cm (15in) with their Foldable Speedsystem during transit and weigh in at a pound a pair with their carbon and Titanal.HF construction. Tungsten/carbide tips and comfortable Expedition Grip provide no-slip peace of mind when traveling in rugged terrain. With Power Lock 3.0 adjustability up to 125cm (49in), your knees will thank you when you head back down to Kathmandu.
- Feathery light and packable poles for the trail
- Durable carbon and Titanal.HF construction
- Adjustable up to 125cm with Power Lock 3.0 closure
- Foldable Speedsystem collapses poles to 38cm
- Rugged tungsten/carbide tip with Ice Flex basket