What goes up must come down.
Whether your descent involves tightly secured crampons or fat pow skis, you need a pair of poles that can get you down the mountain just as safely as you got up. With the Komperdell Carbon Descent Trekking Poles you'll have trusted support and performance up and down the mountain. Lightweight, durable, and fully adjustable for endlessly varying pitches, these poles have the high performance and quality you'd expect from Komperdell.
The Carbon Descents can handle any terrain, with 35cm adjustability and a Titanal.HF Rocksleeve on the bottom for protection against rocks, cliff edges, thick trees, and anything else you've got to make your way through. An ergonomic grip with an extended grip zone allows for more versatility in uphill travel, while an ice-flex basket with a tungsten carbide tip digs deep into ice and snow for superior grip anywhere on the mountain. The new Powerlock 3.0 locking mechanism has slimmed down to save weight, while also increasing holding power.
- High performance pole for winter ascents and backcountry skiing
- Powerlock 3.0 adjusts skis up to 35cm and locks securely
- Lightweight carbon construction is extremely durable
- Titanal rocksleeve provides added protection against abrasion
- Ergonomic grip with extension gives you firm hold and versatility
- Tungsten carbide tip provides trusted hold on rock and ice