Assistance for your Ascent.
While trekking poles may seem a little excessive, you will be thankful you brought along the Komperdell Carbon C7 Ascent Trekking pole when you are late in your hike, and your pack is starting to feel heavy. To keep you chugging along, these poles feature a Titanal upper shaft and carbon lower shaft. This combination of lightweight and strong materials creates a reliable pole that doesn't wear your arms out and gets you back to the trailhead comfortably. For additional comfort, these poles feature a soft foam grip and a reliable Power Lock 3.0 quick release system that lets you change the length of your poles on the go.
- An adjustable trekking pole for hiking and backpacking
- Titanal and Carbon shaft is strong and offers weight savings
- Foam grips keep your hands from cramping
- Power Lock 3.0 system provides reliable and quick adjustment
- Carbide tip adds traction on many surfaces