- Detail Images
Just add a paddling jacket and you'll reach the take-out in dry style.
Wave goodbye to wet pants and soaked legs when you're wearing the Kokatat Tropos Deluxe Boater Pant on the river or in the creek. This general-purpose boating pant features waterproof breathable construction, an adjustable waist, and adjustable ankle gaskets. Ideal for the kayak, the raft, the canoe, or the sit-on-top, the Tropos handles inclement weather or spitting, fast-moving water with an equal amount of ease. Couple this pant with a paddling jacket like the Tropos Tempest Jacket or the Tropos Re-Action Jacket and stay dry from head to toe.
- Tropos shell features a waterproof breathable coating that allows sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out and that keeps external moisture out so you stay dry
- Tropos shell material is made of highly durable 4.2oz/yd2 nylon for seasons of use
- Factory seam taping further improves the waterproof protection of this pant by stopping leaks from forming at the seams
- Flexible waistband is made of neoprene that uses a Smoothskin coating that feels comfortable against your skin
- Waistband has a high-back design that provides additional coverage at the back of your waist
- Bungee drawcord waist adjustor allows you to quickly secure this pant at the waist
- Neoprene ankle cuffs have a slight stretch for comfort and feature an adjustable design so you can customize the fit to your liking
- Thigh pocket features self-draining holes, a quick-access hook-and-loop closure, and a key lanyard inside
- Consider the Hydrus 3L Tempest Pants if you want a pant with built-in socks, or for kayakers taking on serious water, look toward a bib pant like the Gore-Tex WhirlPool Bib