Strafe the chafe.
Built and tested on the Trinity, Klamath, and Cal Salmon Rivers that buttress Kokatat's coastal HQ, the women's Polartec Outercore Shirt is made for cold, roaring water that pummels first and asks questions later. The Outercore features heavyweight Polartec fabric that locks in warmth while enabling sweat to escape. Plus, the thoughtful team at Kokatat designed the Outercore to have flatlock seams that will not chafe after long hours of paddling, so you can rest assured your skin won't be raw once you're finally done sending big drops in Burnt Ranch Gorge.
- A paddling-specific baselayer for women
- Polartec Outercore is warm, wicking, and quick-drying
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Drop-tail hem keeps shirt down when seated
- Jersey face enables no-snag layering