GORE-TEX Passage Anorak with SwitchZip
Stay bone-dry on wet touring trips with the versatile Kokatat Gore-Tex Passage Anorak with SwitchZip. Thanks to SwitchZip technology, this waterproof top easily zips into compatible Kokatat pants (Idol, Radius, and Surge) to conveniently create a full suit. When it's not combined with a pant, it still offers plenty of coverage for cold, wet, and windy weather, with a three-layer waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeping you comfortable and dry no matter what conditions you face. The storm hood stays up for rainy days and wild waters, then easily removes or tucks into the fleece-lined collar when calm waters and sunshine return. The high face flap can also be snapped to the side when not needed.
Designed for compatibility with spray skirts and Kokatat pants, there's a dual-adjustable outer skirt and hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene waist giving you control over your fit and keeping water from sneaking in where it shouldn't. For added water protection you've got a gusseted Lycra splash collar behind the front zipper and adjustable latex sleeve gussets, and for storage of sunscreen and other smaller essentials you've got easy-to-reach self-draining shoulder pockets.
- A durable waterproof paddle shell for wild weather and rough waters
- Three-layer Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable
- SwitchZip technology pairs with Idol, Radius, and Surge pants
- Storm hood removes or hides in collar when calm weather returns
- Adjustable skirt and waist seal water out of pants and spray skirts
- Latex cuff gaskets prevent water from sneaking up your sleeves
- Self-draining shoulder pockets are easy to access
- Fleece-lined outer collar keeps your neck warm on chilly days