- Detail Images
Always on deck.
When you're touring along unpredictable coastlines or going on multi-day river trips, you never know for sure what kind of weather you'll encounter, so be prepared for the worst with the Kokatat Men's Gore-Tex Paddling Jacket. In addition to offering breathable waterproofing, its Gore-Tex Paclite construction keeps it extremely lightweight and allows it to pack down to a remarkably small size, so you have no reason not to keep it stashed in your drybag, backpack, or storage hatch. The coated Lycra collar offers a comfy seal that, combined with the adjustable waist and wrist splash guards, keep out rain and sea spray. Whether you're gearing up for daily tours on the sound or a big river excursion, you'll be glad you have this Gore-Tex Paddling jacket in your kit.
- Featherweight, packable jacket for all types of paddle outings
- Gore-Tex Paclite is waterproof, breathable, and stows compactly
- Lycra splash collar and splash cuffs prevent water entry
- Adjustable bungee waist for secure, watertight fit
- Self-draining zippered sleeve pocket is accessible with PFD on