- Detail Images
Go Get 'Em.
Waterproof and breathable, the Kokatat Women's Gore-Tex Anorak Jacket provides unwavering protection in the face of vivacious whitewater features and relentless cold weather alike. This Anorak touts a breathable and lightweight, yet highly waterproof Gore-Tex Paclite fabric technology to ensure the best in defense.
As its name suggests, the Paclite fabric allows you to chuck the Anorak in your dry bag when the day has a 50/50 chance of rain—without taking up valuable real estate. The deep front zipper makes for easy-on, easy-off, even when wearing a helmet, and the double storm flaps bolster your protection against warmth-sapping winds. The draft collar touts a high-pile fleece lining, as do the side-entry handwarmer pockets (which are also self-draining), while the adjustable hood can be rolled up and secured as to keep the hood out of your way when conditions call for it.
- A waterproof, lightweight jacket for wet weather paddling
- Gore-Tex Paclite fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams bolster defense against moisture
- Pockets are self-draining for added convenience
- Sleeve pocket features key lanyard
- Lycra-coated splash cuffs are fully adjustable
- Waist has an adjustable bungee drawcord for a sealed-in fit