Cruise the Maine coastline or explore bays off the shore in California and use the Kokatat Basic Sea Skirt to keep water out of the cockpit of your touring kayak. This waterproof nylon skirt secures around your waist with a one drawcord and another drawcord seals the sea skirt around the cockpit combing, forming a tight fit from your boat to your body. To take this skirt above beyond the basics offered by other brands, Kokatat added removable suspenders and factory seam sealing, a combination you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere.
- Durable nylon shell withstands season after season of ocean and river paddling and urethane coating repels water
- Factory seam-sealing further ensures that this skirt will keep you dry without leaks
- Nylon tunnel adjusts at the waist with a pull of the a drawcord
- Adjustable suspenders attach to the tunnel to keep it in place around your waist and chest
- Bungee adjustment seals the skirt against the side of the cockpit combing to keep water out of the cockpit