Why We Like The Peak Mix Climbing Skin
The Peak Skins are suited well for all backcountry skiing disciplines, thanks to their balanced mohair and synthetic mix that supplies reliable climbing traction and efficient gliding. We appreciate Kohla’s solution for twin-tip skis—their multi-clip system accommodates all tip and tail shapes we’ve come across.
- Do-it-all climbing skins are capable backcountry tools for any skier
- Easily adjustable tail clip attachment works with a range of ski lengths
- Mohair and nylon blend prioritizes traction with efficient gliding
- Hotmelt Glue adhesive performs consistently over many seasons
- Plastic tail clip won’t scratch up your skis
- Item #KOHA00J
- 65% mohair, 35% nylon
- Tip Attachment
- Tail Attachment
- 142-148cm, 149-155cm, 156-162cm, 163-169cm, 170-176cm, 177-183cm, 184-191cm, 191-197cm
- 120mm, 135mm
- backcountry skiing
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.