Oversized yet light and packable.
It's simple science really; the larger the bag the more the weight and the more space it takes up in your backpack. Klymit made the KSB Oversized Sleeping Bag large and light enough for backpacking. Its ultralight fabric and down insulation pack small, and the stretchy baffling expands for easy inhaling and exhaling. Klymit treated the fabric to shed light moisture and even a few raindrops if your "sleep outside" mantra gets disturbed by an unforeseen storm. If a shorter friend or family member wants to use the bag, Length Locks lower the bag's length from 6ft 10in to 5ft 3in.
- Oversized sleeping bag built for backpacking
- Compressible down insulation for 20°F temperature rating
- Water-resistant fabric with stretchy baffling for a snug fit
- 3/4-length zipper with draft tube underneath
- Length Locks lower the length from 6ft 10in to 5ft 3in
- Hood features adjustments, draft collar, and internal pocket