Tor 100L Backpack
When you're gaining elevation to a high, remote alpine camp and your eyes are glued to your objective—a rugged, beast of a summit just beyond the horizon—you need a pack that can hold your climbing gear, camping gear, trekking gear, and food comfortably. Enter the Tor 100L Backpack from Klättermusen, a cavernous expedition pack with enough support in the shoulder, hips, and back to keep you from feeling too bogged down on mile 13. With Klättermusen's Carry-On-Bone system, the weight of your pack will be evenly distributed across your skeletal structure so your muscles can have a rest.
If you're headed into more arctic territory, the d-rings on the hipbelt work as a attachment points for pulling a sled to your hut or winter basecamp. Once you're at camp, the detachable 6L lid doubles as a daypack so you can head out to gather water for camp or push higher up the mountain to get your eyes on tomorrow's line.
- Expedition pack for epic objectives deep in the wilderness
- Cavernous interior offers ample space for technical gear
- Detachable daypack for smaller excursions from camp
- Adjustable compression straps for optimal carry
- Front zipper grants simple access to interior
- D-rings on hipbelt for pulling a sled into high camp