Gna 33L Backpack
Klattermusen's Gna 33L Backpack is a medium-sized pack that can accommodate heavier loads. It’s designed with an emphasis on comfort, using Klattermussen's Butterfly Bridge, which transfers weight to your bones instead of your muscles, relieving strain and allowing blood to flow. The hip belt and shoulder straps are completely adjustable, and the lightweight back plate works to evenly distribute weight.
The Gna is great for hiking or toting lots of gear, but it's also versatile enough for travel or everyday use. A padded laptop sleeve protects your device from bumps and bruises, and the hip belt is completely removable for carrying light load in casual settings. The outside of the pack sports cord webbing so you can affix extra gear easily, while the large v-shaped opening makes access a breeze.
- Comfortable pack for hiking and travel
- Butterfly Bridge system reduces muscle strain under heavy loads
- Adjustable hip belt and shoulder straps for a customized fit
- External cord webbing for carrying gear on outside of pack
- Large v-shaped opening allows easy access of gear
- Removable hip belt for casual carrying
- Laptop sleeve keeps your device safe from bumps and bruises
- Lightweight back plate for comfortable carrying