Channel your inner levitation artist with the Kenda Havok Pro Tubeless Tires. With a lofty 27.5-by-2.8-inches of rubber to float you over roots and rocks, these tires are eager to prove themselves through versatile trails. They capture an ideal balance of quick-rolling and trail-grabbing characteristics thanks to a combination of open tread pattern throughout the center, and aggressive outer lugs that sink their teeth into loose dirt through steep banked berms and hair-pin switchbacks.
When the engineers at Kenda crafted the Havok Pro Tires they didn't skimp on the tech. With Dual Tread Compound (DTC), the tires offer you hard, long lasting rubber for fast rolling at the center of the tread, while a second rubber completes the binary compound with grip thanks to its soft and tacky tendencies. This combination creates a ride feel not unlike an XC tire throughout the center, but with all-mountain and trail grip when you blast into loose sections of trail. The tires also feature Kenda's new KSCT modification that enables compatibility with fluid-based tubeless conversion systems. For added protection, the tires are equipped with Kenda's Tubeless Race casing that holds up to sharp roots that might poke out while you're floating down the trail.
- Lofty tires for floating through rough and rowdy terrain
- 2.8-inch girth gives soft and supple feel
- Wide tread pattern elevates grip through loose corners
- Roll fast, but keep grip planted with Dual Tread Compound
- Small, wide lugged center rolls fast and sheds mud
- Corner like a boss with big, rigged side knobs
- Compatible with fluid-based tubeless conversion systems