Truly living up to its name, the Keen Girls' Uneek Shoe has a braided upper that moves and adapts to her foot while ensuring proper ventilation for summer play. Keen designed this shoe with a microfiber heel back to serve up both security and comfort, while the bungee-lacing system offers a locked-in feel when she's running around. The microfiber footbed cover molds to her foot for the perfect fit every time she slips it on, and a razor siping tread gives the rubber sole reliable traction on watery surfaces.
- Fun for hot summer days where exploring creeks and forests is in the mix
- Innovative bungee upper moves and adapts with her foot for the right fit
- Microfiber in the heel and footbed offers a plush fit and feel
- Lightweight PU midsole supplies lasting, daylong comfort.
- Rubber outsole with razor siping delivers secure, reliable traction.