From massive lakes to desert expanses.
Whether you're wandering nearby Lake McDonald or setting out for a trek across the desert, the Keen Women's Terradora Pulse Mid Waterproof Boots will keep your feet protected and comfortable. The waterproof Keen.Dry membrane paired with a stable, all-terrain sole takes pressure the back of your heel, keeps your feet dry, and still lets them breathe. Rubber lugs and an EVA midsole stabilize you foot and add traction with every step, whether its on sand or mud. Known for their comfort and durability, you'll rely on the Terradoras over and over again a good time on you adventures.
- Durable, comfortable hiking boots for braving lake shores and deserts
- Waterproof Keen.Dry keeps water and mud from seeping in
- Lace closure for personalized fit
- Molded heel keeps pressure off Achilles and adds comfort
- EVA midsole is lightweight and supportive
- Rubber lugs add traction and durability
- Q & A
For A Friend
Got these for a friend of mine. She hiked around bryce canyon, zion, and antelope canyon with them and they were comfortable from the start without any blistering whatsoever. They did get soaked from the narrows and smelled really rough while drying. Once they dried completely most of it went away, so I would suggest to make sure that you leave them outside in the sun to ensure that they don't keep the funk