Take A Hike.
Go straight from your latest home restoration project to an evening hike in the foothills with the Keen Women's Terradora Hiking Shoes. Stylish and comfortable, these shoes look great whether you're running around town or hiking along grassy ridges. A mesh and synthetic upper keeps your feet cool when the day heats up and you're determined to keep going. A low-density midsole provides a high energy return that helps propel you up the trail and cushions your feet on the way down, while the lugged rubber outsole ensures reliable traction whether you're running into the lumber store for additional supplies or tackling tricky terrain.
- Streamlined and stylish shoe for hiking or trips around town
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper offers ventilated comfort
- PU footbed and ESS stability shank for comfort and support
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and high energy return
- Rubber outsole provides reliable traction
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Q & A
KEEN Terradora Hiking Shoe - Women's
Are these shoes waterproof?
Hey Lani, this particular version of this boot is not waterproof. If you are looking for the waterproof version take a look at KEEN Terradora Waterproof Hiking Shoe - Women's (KEN00DR). If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me directly via the information listed above.