Targhee Vent Hiking Shoe
Avoid sweaty socks on long day hikes in the Keen Targhee Vent Hiking Shoe. Mesh paneling throughout the shoe allows for heat to escape during arduous inclines on rocky terrain, and nubuck leather keeps the shoe water resistant when crossing an alpine snow field. The sticky rubber sole provides enhanced traction when traversing slick or insecure ground, and a dual density EVA footbed creates a customizable fit when you need it most.
- Enjoy summer summits in a durable and breathable hiking shoe
- Mesh paneling ventilates heat during hikes for warm weather comfort
- Nubuck leather upper is water resistant for rain and snow on trails
- Keen All-Terrain rubber adds traction when crossing steep talus
- Dual density EVA footbed is removable to customize feel on the go
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Q & A
TARGHEE VENT HIKING SHOE EXCELLENT
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11.5
KEEN has done it again with the VENT Targhee. Excellent, Sturdy, good arch support, easy to clean, and medium weight in comparison to the new Targhee III which I found to be to light of a shoe , and lacks arch support. Where as the Targhee vent, is medium weight, and the VENT net on the side, allows air flow whilst at the same time keeps water out. It is also a durable shoe. Last Backcountry Stands by their products. If there is a problem, they will rectify the problem immediately. Thank you Back Country for years of great service.
Order a smaller size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 8
I have worn Keen shoes for a few years now and love them. These were great but are a half to full size too big. Maybe because they are vented and don't have the waterproof lining??