When you're spending your whole day wading in and out of ankle-deep waters, whether you're paddling local waterways or crossing rivers on an adventurous day hike, you might not want to trust your everyday pair of sandals to keep pebbles and mud from wandering underfoot. Throw on the Keen Riverport Sandal instead and give yourself comfortable protection and quick-drying performance for your wanderings along the water. This sandal takes Keen's classic Newport design and outfits it with performance stretch panels, offering secure closure that'll keep out rocks and other debris when you ford across running rivers. A drawcord adjustment system will let you cinch in the fit tight to ensure that nothing gets in, while a lugged rubber outsole provides grip on wet rocks and dry trails alike. There's also a cushioned EVA midsole and footbed that provide comfort and arch support for day-long adventures, as well as Cleansport NXT anti-odor technology that fights the funk after long days in the mud and marsh.
- Reliable sandal that keeps out debris when you wander by the water
- Performance stretch panels offer secure closure against small rocks
- Drawcord adjustment ensures a snug fit that won't let anything in
- Multi-directional outsole lugs provide traction on changing surfaces
- DWR coating and quick-dry fabrics ensure comfort as you hike
- Arch-supporting footbed and midsole fight foot fatigue
- Anti-odor technology keeps your sandals fresh after long adventures