Newport Eco Sandal
Whether you're on a week-long river trip or you simply prefer function over fashion for your busy, on-your-feet daily agendas, Keen's Newport Eco Sandals are always the perfect choice. With a compression-molded EVA midsole you get supportive cushioning, while the metatomical EVA footbed gives you comfortable arch support. And the footbed is treated with Keen's Cleansport NXT to prevent odor build-up after wearing them everyday through summer.
Polyester webbing and waterproof leather paneling make this shoe water-friendly so you can wear them on active river trips, to the beach-front campsite, and on the canoe, while the quick-drying lining fights off sweat and water after active use. The treaded, non-slip rubber sole gives you traction whether climbing out of the raft, hiking uphill, or running-errands at work.
- A technical sandal that you can casually wear
- Unique secure-fit lace-capture system holds your feet in place
- Washable polyester webbing and waterproof leather panels
- Odor-controlling footbed ensures stink does not build up
- EVA midsole and footbed give you anatomical support and cushioning
- Quick-drying lining keeps you comfortable during active pursuits
- Non-marking rubber sole provides traction on wet and sleek surfaces