Howser II WP Chukka Boot - Toddlers'
Why We Like The KEEN Howser II WP Chukka Boot
The KEEN Howser II Waterproof Chukka is a do-it-all boot for little kids who like to play both inside and outside. The KEEN.DRY membrane seals out moisture to keep little feet dry in snow, slush, mud, and puddles while the KEEN.WARM lining holds in heat to keep them warm. We also like how it's a cinch to get these chukkas on and off—literally—with an easy lace-lock bungee system that eliminates the struggle to tie shoelaces and keep them tied.
- Casual chukkas for indoor/outdoor wear
- KEEN.DRY membrane is waterproof and breathable
- PFAS-free DWR sheds stains and raindrops
- 100g insulation keeps feet warm in the cold
- Anti-microbial treatment to prevent foot odors
- Item #KENZ5JD
- Upper Material
- synthetic, PFAS-free DWR coating
- 100g KEEN.WARM
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 2.2oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.