Elsa II Wool Waterproof Boot
Designed for weather conditions ranging from cool and drizzly to bitterly cold and snowing, the Keen Elsa II Wool Waterproof Boot is ready for fall and winter adventures. Its extended profile gives you more protection than the ankle-height version without sacrificing its close-cut fit and lightweight feel. The combination of wool and leather gives the upper a timeless look and a malleable feel while the Elsa's seam-sealed construction prevents water, snow, or slush from seeping in. Keen.Warm uses charcoal, a surprising yet effective insulator, to trap in heat to keep your foot warm, while the heat-reflective strobel helps your warmth come back to you. Wear the boot with its fleece-wrapped footbed for extra comfort or without to give yourself space for orthotics, and you can enjoy supported comfort all day long.
- Mid-height bootie for cool to cold weather
- Leather and wool upper is comfortable and stylish
- Seam-sealed construction stands up to foul weather
- Keen.Warm insulation traps in body heat
- Heat-reflective strobel enhances warmth retention
- Removable, fleece-wrapped footbed for extra comfort
- Cleansport NXT treatment stands up to odors
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I love these boots. They are lightweight and versatile. I used them to hike in Zion National Park in snow. The sole has good grip and kept my feet warm. Also traveled to British Columbia in the boots. They are light enough for airplane travel and kept my feet warm and dry in snow and rain storms. Would buy these again.
Wanted to love them, but didn't!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these boots to be a great winter boot for casual wear and also some light hiking or dog walks. Unfortunately after wearing them for a day, I did NOT like them! They are very chunky, heavy and large and I felt like they were too heavy for a casual winter boot. I wanted to love them because I have loved sooo many Keen items in the past, but unfortunately this boot just did not do it for me and I returned them.
(I bought a size 9.0 in the Black/Raven color).
Fits TRUE to size!