Your struggling stops here.
You’ve always been proud of your strong calves, but darn if they don’t make it nearly impossible to wear cute boots without getting squeezed and your legs suffocated. Now featuring a 16-inch circumference around the calf and a convenient side zipper, Keen’s wide-fitting Women's Bern Baby Bern II Tall Boot is the answer to the prayers you’ve been quietly muttering to yourself while yanking and heaving your boots on in the morning. Adorned with a lightweight footbed and a cushioned polyurethane midsole, this boot is designed for your complete satisfaction.
- Tall riding boot designed with extra room around the calf
- Full-grain leather for refined look over jeans or under a skirt
- Underfoot cushioning supply fresh feeling feet all day
- Side zipper makes it easy to take boots on and off
- Q & A
Still too narrow
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I have bought two pair of Keen Bern Baby Bern boots for my wife and unfortunately have had to return both because the calf is too tight. The boot is really well constructed, has the look she is after, and falls in at a great price; they just don't work for her legs even in the wide. I feel that these would work perfectly for someone who has relatively narrow calves, but if you're in that 15" calf size or up these are going to be too tight.