- Detail Images
Boofs and beers.
After a wild day on the water, there's nothing quite like kicking back next to the river with a brat and beer in hand and watching the sun go down. The Kavu Men's Banks Fleece Jacket cuts through the evening chill with cozy synthetic fleece and patterns as rad as the line you nailed on your playboat. Two chest pockets stash your lighter and that cookie you're saving for later, and you can stuff your paws in the hand pockets after you've built the campfire.
- A cozy jacket that's at home riverside or in the mountains
- Made with soft, warm polyester fleece for chilly nights
- Regular fit with a plethora of pockets for snacks
- Button details at the front and collar add laid-back style
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I purchased this fleece over the winter and while i dont use it as a layering piece i do use it as my apres piece, fleece to keep you nice and warm and the softshell does a decent job at cutting through any wind as you run from your car to the bar. Pockets in front are oversized which i like and the fit is perfect.