Battle armor for the winter warrior.
Toril is a Norse word for Thor's fight, and surely winter sports are a battle worth pursuing. Woman warrior or female athlete, performance is queen, and the Women's Kari Traa Toril Jacket lets you get aggressive with the winter pursuit of your choice. It doesn't matter if you're battling opponents on the snowy fields of Niflheim or going on a fast paced ski tour, you'll benefit from a breathable softshell that moves as you move. Synthetic insulation is strategically placed for just the right amount of warmth on a cold day, while the side panels let you vent out all your excess body heat.
- Hybrid midlayer designed for high energy activities in cold weather
- Insulated chest locks in the warmth only where needed
- Softshell body offers breathable water resistant performance
- Stretch panels at the sides vent excess heat and provide mobility
- Thumbholes and fitted cuffs keep the sleeves in place while you move
- Low profile fit reduces bulk for performance mobility
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.