Kari Traa Tatil Sock - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
- Blush,36-37-DO NOT USEsale $16.99
- Blush,40-41-DO NOT USEsale $16.99
- Jam,M/38-39sale $16.22
- GM,S/36-37sale $15.98
- GM,M/38-39sale $15.98
- Lake,M/38-39sale $19.99
- GM,L/40-41sale $15.98
- Jam,L/40-41sale $16.22
- Lake,L/40-41sale $19.99
Exactly what you're looking for.
If you find yourself asking why you don't have any ski socks that stand up to wear in the heel and toe, the Kari Traa Tatil Sock is the sock your looking for. It you need a sock with arch and ankle support, a snug fit, and ribbed cuffs to avoid constriction, this is still the sock you are looking for. It's a great all-around snow-sport sock made to keep you nice and warm while you launch yourself down mountainsides all day like a maniac.
- Spend all day on the slopes without cold toes with these cozy socks
- Made with merino wool-blend fabric that naturally regulates temperature and stank
- Alpine fit so there's none of that slide-down-your-foot garbage
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.