Sofie Hybrid Jacket
Layer up in the Kari Traa Sofie Hybrid Jacket for a day on the slopes, some cold weather training, or early winter hikes. The thumbholes and elastic panels on the extra-long sleeves make layering a breeze when you head out for some skiing or snowboarding. When you're lapping your favorite runs, a breathable back panel helps keep you comfortable and the front zip design allows you to dump heat on the lifts when you get too warm. Its water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture when you get caught in some snowfall without a shell on a hike while the cushioned front offers light warmth to keep you comfortable while you explore.
- Hybrid midlayer jacket for performance in cool weather activities
- Water-resistant face fabric sheds light moisture when worn alone
- Cushioned front fabric adds light warmth on chilly chairlift rides
- Highly breathable back panel keeps you cool in training sessions
- Drop hem delivers extended coverage while bending and stretching
- Elastic panels on the form-fitting sleeves move with your body
- Thumbholes secure the extra-long sleeves under your outer-layers
- Front zip design allows for optimal ventilation during long hikes
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.