The Kari Traa Women's Ringheim Knit Sweater is the comfortable sweater you need whether your post-slopes relaxation is happening at home or at the lodge. Dream-like softness wraps you in a warm hug as you sip cocoa and watch the falling snow over the resort runs or backyard sledding hill.
- Casual sweater for wintry weather
- Wool blend is soft and warm
- Breathable knit reduces overheating
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I love this sweater! It fits very true to size, and has a really good look to it- it's not frumpy but also it's not super tight. I bought mine in 'rust" and the colors are super fun! Not overwhelming but just enough for a little pop :) Had to take a star away since it is a tad itchy, but that's expected with wool sweaters.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.