The Kari Traa Nora Jacket is your lightweight barrier between your body and the wind when you're running during the shoulder seasons. Its face fabric shrugs off gusts and moisture while drying quickly to keep you comfortable as you log miles. And if your run goes late into the evening or starts before the sun is totally up, reflective details help to keep you visible.
- Lightweight running jacket for comfort through breezy weather
- Fabric shrugs off wind and rain for protection during the run
- Quick-drying fabric is comfortable during strenuous training
- Tall collar helps to block strong gusts on extra windy days
- Reflective details provide visibility in low light conditions
- Jacket packs down small for convenient transport and storage
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.