Twice as nice.
Hitting the trail on a sunny afternoon is a little easier with a comfortable pair of running shorts, and it's even better when there's double the comfort. The Women's Kari Traa Marika Short features a quick-drying polyester liner that offers extra support even as it's wicking excess heat away from your legs, while a breezy perforated outer shell helps enhance the cooling effect. A zippered stash pocket graces the elastic waist, so you can store your house key and ditch the fanny pack, and reflective logos ensure some extra visibility when you're running at night.
- Athletic shorts with layered breathability
- Quick drying fabric offers active performance
- Key stash lets you travel light on your run
- Relaxed cut offers a more conservative fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
I haven't worn these a ton yet, but I do really like them so far. The only complaint I do have is that the draw string does loosen a little bit so I have to double knot it. Other than that they are awesome. I usually get a little pooch thing in the front of running shorts where my pelvis is and I don't get that with these, they fit really cute.