Training doesn’t stop for winter.
The Kari Traa Women’s Lise Glove is a highly functional piece for winter runs. Constructed from wind-resistant fabric, the integrated, stowable wind-mitten blocks out the harsh winter air while the stretchy, synthetic fabric underneath maintains breathability. Gusseted fingers and an elastic cuff provide freedom of movement for your hands, and the flexible fabric helps get a proper fit. A touchscreen compatible patch allows you to adjust your music or tracker without stopping to take your gloves off, and reflective details make the gloves more visible whether they’re on your hands or in your bag.
- Lightweight gloves for winter training
- Integrated, stowable mitten blocks wind
- Synthetic material is stretchy
- Gusseted fingers and elastic cuff for flexibility
- Hook for connecting gloves together
- Touchscreen compatible forefinger tip
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.