60% wool, 40% lenzing modal
natural property of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Soft wool baselayer bottoms for warmth in cold weather pursuits
- 4-way stretch fabric ensures natural movement through activity
- Merino wool naturally repels odor for lasting freshness and comfort
- Wool fibers provide insulation in both dry and wet conditions
- Slim cut allows for easy layering on extra cold days on the slopes
- Nordic inspired print delivers a comfortable winter aesthetic
- Q & A
Stylish, fun and warm yet a tad itchy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
The fit is spot on. The detailing very nice. Warm under snow pants, yet too itchy for me to wear alone, especially along the vertical stitched seam. Ended up wearing tights under them, but I don't seem to tolerate wool anywhere but my feet.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.