For all your snowy downhill pursuits this winter, the Kari Traa Bump Jacket comes in swinging, with plenty of protection and more than enough style. It features a four-way stretch construction that leaves you free to maneuver moguls and steep slopes, with a Bionic Finish Eco treatment that's highly resistant to wind and water. A synthetic fill provides extra warmth on storm days where the flakes are falling fast, with cuff gaiters for cozy wrists and a snow skirt to keep the powder out. Kari Traa equipped the Bump Jacket with a feminine cut that's flattering, yet roomy enough for extra layer and even back protection, just in case you play hard.
- Insulated ski shell for milder days at the resort
- Shell fabric provides protection from light snow and wind
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Stretch panels ensure unrestricted mobility
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the snow and cold out
- Underarm ventilation helps you cool off on the lift
- Wrist gaiters provide a snug, cozy sleeve fit
- Sleeve pocket offers a specific spot for your ski pass
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.