Versatile jacket for riding in any condition.
The Kari Traa Women's Back Flip 3-in-1 Jacket combines a technical ski shell with a removable insulator for lady rippers who'll ride pow all winter and corn all spring. The technical shell boasts outstanding waterproofing to keep you dry on heavy pow days from first chair to last. Its thin, light, 3-layer construction packs small for backcountry tours, and its plethora of features (underarm vents, powder skirt, fixed hoods) keep you covered and comfortable wherever you ride. Kari Traa insulated the removable liner with Primaloft Silver Down Blend to make it packable as well, and the mixture of protective synthetic insulation and lofty down insulation makes sure you stay wet in case you find yourself without the shell when it starts snowing.
- Jacket with removable liner for skiing and winter casual
- Shell boasts outstanding waterproof, breathable ratings
- Removable liner insulated with Primaloft Silver Down Blend
- Ventilation zippers under each arm assure ample airflow
- Powder skirt and fixed hood keep solid coverage in snowy situations
- Kari Traa makes ski clothes for women by women