The soft Kari Traa Akle Suit, inspired by old Norewegian heritage and knitting traditions, adds a dash of fun to your winter getup. This one-piece suit is constructed completely from merino wool to keep you warm through cold and wet conditions while also naturally repelling odors to keep you fresh for your full day on the slopes. Thanks to its form-fitting cut, you can easily layer it under your mid and outer layers while a drawcord at the waist cinches up for a great fit and the fixed hood wears comfortably under your helmet for added warmth.
- One-piece wool baselayer for comfort in cold winter activities
- Merino construction naturally repels odors for lasting freshness
- Fabric has a soft handfeel for comfort throughout the whole day
- Drawcord at the waist cinches up for a snug and comfortable fit
- Fixed hood traps in body heat and fits nicely under a helmet
- Norwegian heritage print has a modern twist for mountain style
- Form-fitting cut layers easily for extra cold days on the slopes
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.
- Measure from the crotch to the floor with no shoes.