Prime Universal Splitboard Crampon
The grip you need in no-fall zones.
Connect the Karakoram Prime Crampons for extra grip when you come across ice and dicey snow while touring. Tough-as-nails yet lightweight, this crampon is crafted from 6061-T6 aluminum for unbelievable strength and durability. Its cored-out design cuts weight on the skin up, while serrated teeth dig into hardpack and icy terrain with a claw-like grip.
- Hyper-grippy crampon for dicey terrain while touring
- Lightweight aluminum boosts strength, sheds weight
- Cored-out for even less weight on the way up
- Karakoram is based out of Washington, USA
- Item #KRM001J
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- all [Karakoram] Prime System Bindings
- Recommended Use
- backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years