Waterbug 5 Boot
Snow days are no fun when your little one keeps running back inside to warm up her frozen toes. Keep her outside on snowy winter days in the Kamik Waterbug 5 Boot. It's got full waterproof protection and toasty insulation to ensure that her days are spent playing with friends, not thawing out by the fire. A waterproof nylon upper with sealed seams ensures that cold snow and slush won't soak through, while a removable insulated liner delivers effective warmth for frosty winter temps. The liner also wicks moisture to keep her feet dry and comfortable, and features an inner thermal foil to further repel the cold. Because she's bound to be running around in the snow, away from an onslaught of snowballs or up her favorite sled hill, this boot's also got a winter-ready outsole that prevents slipping and sliding in the snow. A special snow-minded outsole pattern combines with the innovative RubberHe compound to give her an outsole that moves comfortably but won't quit its grip in slippery winter conditions. Top it all off with an easily adjustable collar to keep out snow and wind, and she's got a boot that'll keep her playing all day.
- Winter boot with warmth and protection for long snow days
- Waterproof construction keeps out frigid moisture on snowy walks
- Removable insulated liner delivers steady warmth on freezing days
- Snow-minded outsole provides traction on slipper sled hills
- Snow collar can be adjusted easily with gloves on to keep out snow
- Reflective elements boost her visibility as the sun sets