Give winter a run for it's money.
Whether a winter storm has dropped over 30-inches of snow or the temperatures are bitter cold, the Kamik Women's Shellback Winter Boot assures steadfast style and furnace-like fervor. And since it's made up in Canada, you know the Shellback knows a thing or two about cold weather.
More specifically, the Shellback is fashioned with a fully waterproof upper that protects your foot against precipitation and slush puddles alike. The liner is not only removable, but it assures serious, roasty-toasty warmth up to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Not to mention, the liner wicks away moisture and dries quickly—so your foot stays comfortable all day long. The D-ring lacing system makes it easy to fine-tune your fit, and the PULSE synthetic rubber outsole provides ample traction when you need it most.
- A weatherproof, warm boot for combating cold winter weather
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation and puddles
- Faux fur collar adds a hint of chic style
- Removable liner is rated to assure warmth up to -40 Fahrenheit
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip in slick situations